Get birth, death, or marriage certificate registered and delivered to you by our professional team.
You can apply for birth, death or marriage certificates for events that have been registered in Ontario. (Registration can take 10 to 16 weeks from the date the birth, marriage or death took place, depending on the event.)
Birth: You may apply for a birth certificate, a birth certificate with parental information, a certified copy of birth registration or a search. Guarantor information must be provided for subjects aged 9 and older.
Marriage: You may apply for a marriage certificate, a certified copy of a marriage registration or a search
Death: You may apply for a death certificate, a certified copy of statement of death or a search.
What is the Cost?
$100 plus HST
To place an order fill out the inquiry form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
It may take upto 5 to 15 business days to process the information.
Why do you need these certificates?
- For travel purpose
- For registrations in school
- For jobs
- For sponsorship events and programs
- For passports
Who can apply for a birth certificate?
- The person whose name appears on the certificate (must be 13 years of age or more)
- A legal guardian of person
- Parents of the person named on the certificate
Who can apply for a death certificate?
- Any person with a valid reason.
- Next of kin (Spouse, children, common-law partners, parents, brother, sisters)
Who can apply for a marriage certificate?
- The bride or the groom
- Parent if either bride or groom
- A child of the married couple (Biological or adopted)
- Children or parents of deceased couple