When does your company need a corporate investigation service?
The sophistication of corporate wrongdoing seems to double at regular intervals, sort of like that rule about computer chip power doubling every couple of years. No matter the security employed or the layers of checks and balances in your corporate or business, someone will always try to outsmart it, and with troubling regularity, they succeed, at least until events are investigated after the fact.
We have corporate investigation experts that have investigated and resolved every type of corporate crime. We offer in-demand corporate investigation services in Toronto, Canada. It includes third party investigations, corporate 360 degree investigation, strike management, security, and employment background checks.
To keep your corporate secure from fraud activity and similar threats, our private investigators prepares the complete investigation plan for your corporate. With all security measures and legal terms, we execute our investigation plan and come up with corporate investigation report.
No matters your corporate is facing social media issues, internal and external security issues, partnership frauds, or human resource issues, our corporate investigation team highlights every aspect of the issue, discover the bottlenecks, identify the root causes, and delivers the actual results that you needed to know.
Corporate investigations break down into five types
In Toronto Canada, corporate investigation can take any number of shapes:-
- Research – When you are considering a corporate strategic partnership, buyout, or acquisition, you want to be sure you understand the true facts about all parties.
- We can find out if what you’ve been told is accurate.
- How much it may be inaccurate.
- What motivation a business party may have for wanting to deceive you.
- Financial – Our experts analyze your corporate financial records in an effort to uncover fraud, embezzlement, and other financial crimes or violations of company policy.
- Electronic – Corporate Investigators can locate, recover, and securely store electronic information that can be used to trace activity in a larger investigation, locate evidence, help establish the time and place of events, and bring about a discreet resolution.
- Corruption – Our corporate corruption team investigates corporate espionage, illegal foreign involvement, bribery, wrong use of corporate resources, and other business/industrial crimes.
- Undercover – We go onsite as employees or contractors with the goal of investigating a crime or further understanding a civil complaint. If your company suspects ongoing workplace harassment, an undercover investigator can get a firsthand look at the day to day functioning of your corporate culture.
Protect Your Company Against Loss From
- Misuse of resources (example: employee distributes ransomware through your servers)
- Theft of Intellectual Property (example: contractor steals trade secrets and uses them for their own gain)
- Theft of Inventory (example: your unreleased product is disappearing from a warehouse and showing up online)
- Stolen Data (example: your customer data shows up on the dark web. how did it get there?)
There are many aspects of corporate investigations service in Toronto, Canada and they can vary significantly based on your needs. For example:-
- Corporate investigations can uncover if a potential business partner is legitimate
- Whether an employee is stealing from the company
- Reveal fraud and embezzlement
and even more…
A corporate investigator’s main objective is ensuring a company knows the truth so they have confidence that they are operating within the law.