Get Corporate profile ready for your business with most complete details by our professional corporate investigators.
What is a corporate profile?
The Corporation Profile Report displays information on the public record stored in ONBIS (Ontario Business Information System).
A Corporate Profile is available for the following:
- Business corporations under the Canada Business Corporations Act
- Not-for-profit corporations under the Canada Corporations Act, Part II
- Not-for-profit corporations under the Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act
- Cooperatives under the Canada Cooperatives Act
- Boards of trade under the Boards of Trade Act
- Other corporations administered by Corporations Canada (e.g., special act corporation)
It is not available for financial institutions, insurance companies or loan and trust companies (created under financial legislation) or for corporations created under provincial, territorial or other corporate legislation.
You need to provide us a corporate name, a corporation number or a business number (BN).
Why do you need corporate profiling?
What is included in a corporate profile?
What is the Cost for a Corporate profile?
$50 plus HST
It may take upto 5 to 15 business days to process the information.
To place an order fill out the inquiry form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org