How Does a PI Help in Solving Runaways and Youth Issues?
More people in Canada are hiring Private Investigators (PI) to help in solving runaways and youth issues than ever before. With homelessness and sex trafficking on the rise in Canada, a missing child is any parent’s worst nightmare.
Here’s the deal:
When your beloved youth suddenly goes missing without a trace, acting fast is critical to finding them safe and sound. The streets are an unforgiving place for any youth and you have no room for errors or wasted time.
And you know what else?
When your kid runs away, the panic and confusion caused can lead to decision paralysis. The first 48 hours are absolutely critical when it comes to runaway and/or missing children.
Let’s take a look:
When you work with PiPro investigators, however, they’ll immediately jump into action and start their investigative research process. At PiPro, they make it their business to find people as soon as possible.
PiPro has earned a reputation for delivering professional and confidential missing persons investigations. With over three decades of delivering the finest service, their dedication to helping families is second-to-none.
The benefits of hiring PIs to find missing persons
There are many reasons why you should hire PiPro investigators to help solve your runaways and youth issues case.
Let’s take a look:
- Professional interrogative techniques: PiPro investigators have over three decades of experience using the latest interview and interrogation techniques. They can easily spot deceitful tactics and behaviors that will enable them to go after the details to help their case.
- 100% confidential: At PiPro, we have a deep understanding that runaways and youth issues are deeply confidential situations. Our investigators are committed to giving back any photos or documents during any surveillance back to our clients.
- Evidence is court-admissible: Should our missing persons investigation require going to court, we will ensure to provide evidence that will be admissible in court to help your case.
How we work to resolve runaway and youth issue cases
Private investigators will spend time gathering clues from friends and families, but they also rely on technology to gather up important clues and evidence about their missing persons. Here are just a few of the ways that private investigators leverage their resources:
- Talk with the runaway’s friends: These days, it’s rare that a young person isn’t easily accessible by their friends. PIs can get helpful clues as to who were the last to see or talk to their missing friend.
- Search social media: Going through the runaway’s social media accounts and chat history more often than not reveals crucial evidence of what their last intentions may have been at the time.
- Gather up evidence from devices: PIs will often secure the missing person’s electronic devices as they could yield a wide variety of important evidence.
And the good news?
At PiPro, we understand that any case dealing with a missing loved one creates a serious and challenging situation. Our expertise in the investigative field has helped us recover missing persons with a high success rate in the Toronto area.